*Terms and Conditions*
• J.W Judo reserve the right to remove from our sessions, without refund, anyone who is found to be bullying, misbehaving or displaying disruptive behaviour.
• You must declare all medical conditions during registration and keep us up-to-date should this change by emailing/calling us at - email@example.com / 07894541947.
• You must declare if you do not want your child to be photographed for marketing use, and keep us up-to-date should this change using the given email address or phone number.
• Your booking is not confirmed until payment and membership fee has been received. Paid for spaces will be given priority.
• You must refrain from bringing your child to class if they have had any form of illness within 48 hours of the class.
• If you have joined at the beginning of a term you must complete a full term before cancellation. We require a minimum of 2 x weeks notice to cancel memberships and that if a payment falls within this period it will still be taken before the membership is cancelled. We don't issue refunds for missed sessions due to your own circumstances
• If there are any sessions missed sure to typical bad weather, J.W Judo will offer a make-up session, or parents will be refunded.